Motorists can ensure the road-worthiness of their vehicle with an MOT to check the operation of various mechanical and electrical parts, along with nitrogen tyre inflation to help keep wheels turning. Alternatively, clients can opt to include an engine diagnostics check to help examine the vehicle’s computer-controlled parts, such as the ABS, airbag and engine management system. Options are also available to add a mini valet consisting of a wash, wax, rinse and wheel clean, or to combine all services into one appointment.
EAC Telford offer a range of automotive services, just outside Telford. Members of the AA car servicing network, the centre features eight service bays offering the likes of MOT testing, wheel alignment, battery replacement and brake checks. The garage can also provide assistance with key replacement and car audio systems.
In a Nutshell
- MOT available for cars, bikes or vans up to 3500kg
- Option available to include Nitrofill nitrogen tyre inflation
- Can add mini valet or electric engine diagnostic check
- Lasts around 45 to 75 minutes, available Monday to Saturday
- Vehicle collection service within 10 miles of centre
The Fine Print
- Validity: Expires 60 days after purchase (Excl. Bank Holidays)
- Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
- Jobs must be paid and booked for online. Booking confirmation can be requested.
- Price valid for vehicles up to a 2.0 litre in engine size. An additional charge of £25.00 will be applied for engines over this capacity.
- Restrictions: Valid Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm; Sat 8.30am-1pm. Available for cars, bikes or vans up to maximum weight of 3500kg. MOT voucher valid for 1 year applies to original car. Collection available up to 10 mile radius of TF7 4PL and subject to availability. Valid on option purchased only.